THE WORLD FAMOUS TAN HILL INN / COVID 19. YOUR SAFETY & SECURITY 4th July.
We very much are looking forward to welcoming all guest. Please do note that all Camper vans / motor homes & Camping MUST be booked in via Sam on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tan hill Inn accordance with government advice is regulating the number of people we can serve to protect you, our staff and the wider Dales community.
- TAN HILL INN has appointed a Covid Security person property focused on implementing enhancements to already stringent procedures;
- Temperature checks will be made on first arrival
- All our staff have to declare every day their health status, and also have temperature taken.
- Rooms disinfected daily with approved products and will have blacklight inspection by housekeepers
- Focused re-training programs for Housekeeping teams on all cleaning protocols are being implemented across the Inn
- Public areas cleaned hourly with extra attention to frequented areas and public restrooms;
- Tan Hill owners Are exploring an additional array of options to equip the Inn with the latest tools and technology, that go over and beyond the government guidelines. These including electrostatic spraying, and /or UV technology.
FOR Heightened Guest Safety and Comfort:
- In each guest room will be provided with a masks, hand sanitizer with additional masks supplied on request.
- Social distancing measures embedded in all services for guest protection, including modified menu and services, contactless check-in where possible and housekeeping services;
- The kitchen and bars may operate with reduced capacity to ensure adequate space and socially distant set-up;
- Residents within the Inn itself will have access to their own Guest Lounge and Dining area which with adequate spacing for you to feel comfortable during your stay.
- Takeaways can be ordered and delivered outside to your camper van / motor home or tent if required using sustainable, single-use packaging;
- Camper-van / motor home / camping guests will be offered outside tables and also tables when available inside our beautiful new barn.
- Outside tables will always be table serviced and each bar person will be allocated their own zone to serve. You will get used to your own server
We can’t help if it rains but we can keep you warm with many additional fire pits that have been places strategically around our new beer garden.
We look forward to your having a wonderful time with us. Please ensure you book as it’s a long way to come to find we don’t have a table for you.
Tan Hill Team